Thursday 21 August 2014

I take my writing seriously....

Anu's  Chatter....

I take my writing seriously guys........whether it is two sentenses or it is ten or a thousnad words I have to write ....I sit on my machine and work at least two to three hours  or more ..some days I write as if I am mad , as if the world will end,as if there will be a calamity as if...... if I don't know what .........but I write becuase I take my writing seriously!

Now that I started with my second book I am busy writing that most of the time when I find time.....I have already completed a script of 255 pages and more to follow as it is reaching a climax this is when the Ad-reline starts to pump...the thought is how to end it and how not to..in the process of all this I need to complete at least one blog per day or my Marathon stops....... the days guys I cannot post one I post two the next day or three so that the days I am out taking my journalism sessions my Marathon should not suffer....

No comments:

Post a Comment