Monday 29 August 2011

Independence day Paper

Independence Day Prayer…sorry a Paper….
Hey! Guys I am back with a bang! You know when I leafed through  the paper ……..( the fifteenth August one)it came as a pleasant surprise……I am not talking ‘bout’ the one outside….. but  a copy of an old one that  actually belonged  to  ‘The 15nth of august 1947……  that  really rocked !
Coming to the topic dears…..I came into the true spirit of freedom …….even before I could read ….. as the  beautiful  white and black pages………reminded me of the spirit……. as also I was gripped with  nostalgia …….the sensation that I felt  deep into my stomach was unimaginable!  Nostalgia …….. Brings to my mind the 71 year old Gandhian   Anna fighting a battle the only way he knows … ….You know I mean……Stayagraha  and all  that …… ‘Hazar bar whoh  war karein to bhi  na hath uthana’……… ……….the long candle processions, slogan singing people clad in black, all remind me of the  spirit of the long forgotten……but still alive in the hearts  struggle …..  Indians must have experienced long back and as we do today……..What a way to usher in ‘The independence Month’ Wah Hazare!
As ‘The black paper ‘at home   compliments the scenario outside in the streets……… my spirit sings a song   independence to salute our nation after a long time!  
Today’s prediction…
Today is a day to reckon with… people you can expect unexpected delays or issues at your work place. Friends could get back to you with problems galore….. The only way out from the rut is the sure way.. That is keep your cool. A colleague might be cross with you, love life is balanced… over all a day that is normal. Be careful as you could be accident prone.

No comments:

Post a Comment