Sunday 23 November 2014

Two Winters and 365 Days...exceptional para share--





Anu's Chatter..


I always wanted to share some Yahoo moments  with my fans and readers ................the paragraph below is the peek into one of those  exceptional  writings  that just happened 




“But you are everything I want in a woman . . . I just know it . . . In fact, I had fallen for you the moment you walked into my office the very first day . . . with a stained white shirt and a messy confused expression . . . only, only, I discovered it later.”“Oh! Oh! My shirt, it was . . . it was Alia,” Ananya stammered unable to talk. “Why did you hire me then?” she said, suddenly angry.“I wanted to give you a chance,” he laughed “Actually it was your speech that did the trick.”“Speech?” “Yes! The fiery speech . . . of goldmine thing?”“Oh, goldmine? I don’t remember.”“You don’t, but I do . . . I want you to give me a chance now!” he added.The street children were around them, watching amusedly. They were prompting Ananya in Hindi, “Haan bol, haan bol... ek picture mein dekha tha aisa hi scene” (Say yes, say yes . . . we have seen the same situation in a Hindi film).Ananya did not know whether to laugh or to cry standing there.“We are making a scene,” she mumbled. Vicky just laughed without budging.Ananya’s hair blew in the golden red light of the setting sun. Her heart was beating a million times louder and faster. Words were not helping her either. Street urchins were dancing around them now, singing some filmy songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment