Tuesday 6 September 2011

Me Says....

The other day I called one of my past colleague and we started animatedly talking! She was all complaints 'bout' the work.. I was like... you really loved your job ... what happened now... actually she was going on bikkering about ....How difficult it was nowadays to commute ....Blah Blah... it is impossible to reach on time...  either by road or  by the Mumbai lifeline( Trains)..'You are talking bout the traffic I guess... not  work? " "That is what I was complaining about all the while dumbo" she rejoined ....Gowd.....We have our  infamous locals....Buses or what have you !The population on the road... You can blame it....of course....of course... it sucks your energy...Gowd...or a complaining friend for that matter!

I met this  skimpily clad 'Madam' in a party ...who came up to me .....and wanted to know from where I had picked my mangalshutra.....I was like- you never wear one so... why bother? "Oh really not.... but depends on my mood... so what say.....from where do you pick your jewellery from ?"Was the next one. What the hell..... I was like... "Where did you pick your dress from?"Gowd it never ends.......from Where...?

At the verge of boredom..... I met a friend of mine who had migrated to Singapore ( In the same party)for professional reasons.... "In India  professional life is not so good  you know...I was like  India markets are  looking up compared to the world in general......She had ( this friend from Singapore) coloured her hair .....I actually took sometime to figure out who she was....."you know out there they really respect foreigners"...Gowd....  People become despo..... for a little attention !!?... She was looking simply  garish in her redhish hair! Gowwd yawn... yawn... yawn...What a life...oops!What a party!!! Humanity somtimes makes me laugh...Gowd.....

See you friends till the next churning happens....



No comments:

Post a Comment